Gain the skills for a career with purpose
Become a state Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) and experience the employment and financial benefits of a skilled healthcare profession. Whether you are just starting out in a career in healthcare, or if you want to expand your knowledge and increase your income, CRMA certification is a great option.
Once certified, you have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others every day. You’ll be qualified to distribute medications within a senior living community, helping to ensure the proper administration of medications and building relationships along the way!
This 40-hour course will teach you:
- State of Maine regulations
- Residential facility policies
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Common medications & side effects
- Safe medication administration procedures
- How to read and understand vital signs
- Transcribing physician orders
- Medication Administration Record documentation
When: April 23, 24, 25, 30 & May 1
Time: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cape Memory Care
126 Scott Dyer Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Cost: $325 per person
Immediate employment opportunities with sign-on bonus available at Woodlands Senior Living to certified participants.
All participants must complete Clinical Medication Administration upon conclusion of the class to be eligible for certification. Recertification required by the State of Maine every two years.